Print Page | Contact Us | Report Abuse | Sign In | Register
Equipment For Sale - Forum
Moderator(s): Alex Wong
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Author Latest Post
2014 GMC 1/2 Ton 4X4 truck 0 C. Wade The Old Town Water District is accepting sealed bids for a 2014 GMC 1/2 Ton 4X4 Truck with 21,356 miles on it.   Options include power door locks, intermittent wipers, spray in Linex bed liner, Trailering Equipment Package, Auto Locking Rear Differential, snow plow prep package, 170 amp generator, USB ports and cruise control. The truck has automatic locking hubs.   The engine is a 4.3L V6 Ecotec3 with a 6 speed transmission.   Seats are cloth with a 40/20/40 Split Bench.  The truck has never plowed snow.   Sealed bids are being accepted for this vehicle. Sealed bids will be opened on Friday, October 5, 2018 at 9:00 am at the Old Town Water District office located at 109 Center Street Old Town, Maine.  Sealed bids are to be mailed or delivered to: Old Town Water District 2014 GMC Truck Bid 109 Center Street Old Town, Maine 04468 2014 GMC Truck Bid" is to be clearly marked on the outside of the envelope. The Old Town Water District reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids. The District reserves the right to waive any informality in the bid process. See the ad on Craigslist.
by C. Wade
Wednesday, August 22, 2018
How to use the Forum 0 A. Wong How do I post, edit, and delete items from the Equipment for Sale forum? You must be signed in as a member to post and comment on items in the Equipment for Sale Forum, but all visitors to the page will be able to see items posted for sale.  To post an item, click on the New Topic link.  As a best practice for posters, include contact information in the text of your post.  To edit a topic after you’ve posted it, click on the Edit link within the post itself.  To delete a topic (after you've sold your item), click on the Delete link within the post itself. How do I know if someone responds to my Forum post?  When you’re signed in as a member, you can also subscribe to an Instant Update to get an email alert if another member posts a comment about your item.  Click on Thread Actions and select Instant Update from the drop down menu.   
by A. Wong
Thursday, June 14, 2018