Water Meter Basics
Join us for a 1.5-hour live session that will provide a quick history as well as easy to follow instructions covering how to install and repair water meters.
- Having the right equipment
- What should a clean install look like?
- Getting all the information
- Surveying the area
- 5/8” – 1” Step-By-Step
- Do you need to test?
Date/Time: September 23, 2020, 9:00 to 10:30 am
Location: This will be a live 1.5-hour virtual class.
Fee: $45 members ----- $60 non-members
Note: Zoom connection information will be sent to each registrant 2-3 days prior to each session. Connection options:
- Call dial-in number provided in Zoom email invitation
- Connect with your computer by clicking on link in Zoom email invitation
- If your computer does not have a microphone, you’ll need to both call in to listen and be heard and connect with your computer to view the PowerPoint presentation.
- If possible, a copy of the PowerPoint presentation will be attached to the Zoom email invitation.
State Agency Approval
Maine BLWSO: 1.5 TCHs for Water Operators (16-2020)
Instructor: Steve Clements, Territory Manager for Ti-Sales
Steve Clements is the Territory Manager for Ti-Sales and a waterworks professional with over 24 years of experience in the industry. For the past 18 years his primary focus has been water metering with emphasis on Automatic Meter Reading (AMR) and Advance Metering Infrastructure (AMI) solutions for municipal and private water utilities. From simple direct read “seasonal” meters to city-wide hybrid and fixed based metering systems, Steve has helped both small and large utilities to get the very best metering solution for their needs. In addition, his experience gained from “working in the trenches” gives him the perspective to recommend the best products for all waterworks distribution repairs and upgrades.
Steve’s focus is on delivering the optimum customer service and focusing on the needs of each utility. He provides the very best level of service he possible and continues to learn from the many water works professionals he serves in New England.
For more information call 207-737-4092 or email email@example.com
MRWA is a fully approved Maine Department of Environmental Protection
and Maine BLWSO training provider.