Water Monthly Operating Reports & Documentation
This 1-hour session will assist in ensuring accurate documentation is reported to the state and will strengthen your confidence in reporting procedures. Learn more about why the reports are required, what they tell us, how long to retain reports, and where to find them. Learn from some of the common mistakes made on the reports. Overview of some other documents to maintain to help validate your information and that are just good practice to maintain.
· Monthly operating reports and where to find them
· What report to use
· Accurate reporting
· Using proper units
· Reporting chemical strength
· Where to send your reports, deadlines and retention
· Common mistakes/how to send corrections
· Other records and documents to maintain
· 7/22/20, Wednesday, 9:00 am (Class #92118)
· 7/28/20, Tuesday, 11:00 am (Class #92119)
· 7/30/20, Thursday, 1:00 pm (Class #92120
Location: This will be a live 1-hour virtual class.
(This class is funded through USEPA and MRWA. The participant fee reflects the expenses incurred in the development, preparation and presentation of this seminar, as well as ancillary expenses such as administrative time.)
Note: Zoom connection information will be sent to each registrant 2-3 days prior to each session. Connection options:
- Call dial-in number provided in Zoom email invitation
- Connect with your computer by clicking on link in Zoom email invitation
- If your computer does not have a microphone, you’ll need to both call in to listen and be heard and connect with your computer to view the PowerPoint presentation.
- If possible, a copy of the PowerPoint presentation will be attached to the Zoom email invitation.
State Agency Approval
Maine BLWSO: 1.0 TCHs for Water Operators (Pending)
Instructor: Matt Demers - Director of Contract Utility Services
Matthew Demers has over 20 years of experience in treatment, maintenance, operations, construction, and management of water and wastewater utilities. He currently holds his Grade 4 Water Treatment and Distribution licenses. When not working, Matt enjoys time with his family, teaching martial arts, and is an Assistant Chief on the Milo Fire Department. Matt is also the staff contact for the Maine WARN.
For more information call 207-737-4092 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
MRWA is a fully approved Maine Department of Environmental Protection
and Maine BLWSO training provider.