- Maintenance & Inspection -
This one-hour virtual session will review the best practices for inspecting and maintaining water tanks.
- Overview of the different types and sizes of above and underground water tanks.
- Inspection characteristics and properties
- Inspection method
- Routine preventative tank maintenance
June 9, 2020 – 1:30 pm
June 11, 2020 – 1:30 pm
June 17, 2020 – 1:30 pm
Location: This will be a live one-hour virtual class.
Fee: Free (This class is funded through the State of Maine Financial Circuit Rider Grant.)
Note: Zoom connection information will be sent to each registrant 3 days prior to each session and the morning of. Connection options are:
- Call dial-in number provided in Zoom email invitation
- Connect with your computer by clicking on link in Zoom email invitation
- If your computer does not have a microphone, you will need to both call in to listen and be heard and connect with your computer to view the PowerPoint presentation.
- If possible, a copy of the PowerPoint presentation will be attached to the Zoom email invitation.
State Agency Approval
Maine BLWSO: 1.0 TCHs for Water Operators (132-2020-MRW)
Instructor: Jason Caisse, Mass Tank, VP of Field Services
Jason joined Mass Tank Inspection in April 2017. As VP of Field Services he coordinates the day to day operations of inspection. Additionally, he is the project manager in charge of client relations with multiple clients with whom Mass Tank has multi-year inspection contracts. He also is an experienced AST/UST inspector.
Instructor: Brian Gately, Mass Tank, VP of Sales
Brian joined Mass Tank and Mass Tank Inspection Companies in September of 2018 as the Vice President of Sales. Brian’s entire professional career has been in the tank industry. Before joining Mass Tank, Brian owned and operated Environmental Equipment Corp (EEC) for fourteen years. EEC distributed various types of tanks and tank accessories throughout the New England area.
For more information call 207-737-4092 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
MRWA is a fully approved Maine Department of Environmental Protection
and Maine BLWSO training provider.