Chemical Feed Systems
(Set-up and Maintenance)
This 1 ½ hour virtual session is intended to be a short overview of major components of chemical feed systems, set-up, safety, and maintenance.
- Chemical Feed Pumps – Sizing and Application
- Day Tanks: Use, Maintenance, and Operation
- Labeling Piping/Tubing
- Chemical Storage: Compatibility and Safety
- NSF: Using approved Chemicals, and Components
May 18, 2020 – 1:30 pm
May 22, 2020 – 1:30 pm
June 2, 2020 – 1:30 pm
Location: This will be a live 1 ½ hour virtual class.
Fee: $45 per member ---- $60 per non-members
Note: Zoom connection information will be sent to each registrant 3 days prior to each session. Connection options:
- Call dial-in number provided in Zoom email invitation
- Connect with your computer by clicking on link in Zoom email invitation.
- If your computer does not have a microphone, you’ll need to both call in to listen and be heard and connect with your computer to view the PowerPoint presentation.
- If possible, a copy of the PowerPoint presentation will be attached to the Zoom email invitation.
State Agency Approval
Maine BLWSO: 1.5 TCHs for Water Operators (pending approval)
Maine DEP: 1.5 TCHs for Wastewater Operators (pending approval)
Instructor: Matt Demers - Director of Contract Utility Services
Matthew Demers has over 20 years of experience in treatment, maintenance, operations, construction, and management of water and wastewater utilities. He currently holds his Grade 4 Water Treatment and Distribution licenses. When not working, Matt enjoys time with his family, teaching martial arts, and is an Assistant Chief on the Milo Fire Department. Matt is also the staff contact for the Maine WARN.
For more information call 207-737-4092 or email email@example.com
MRWA is a fully approved Maine Department of Environmental Protection
and Maine BLWSO training provider.